Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Journal 4 - Project Plan

Here is the Website Project Plan for my Curriculum Project
  • Site title - ESL Basics for Teachers.
  • Developer - Nadine Elhaj
  • Rationale or focus - The purpose is to give ESL Teachers some basic, workable ideas about what to teach and how to teach.
  • Main features outline - images, text delivery, navigation between pages, internal hyperlinks, and CSS 
  • Content - There will be six main webpages:  Home page, Video page, Story Lessons page, Dialogue Lessons page, Vocabulary page, and Evaluation page
  • Target audience - My target audience is first-time teachers
  • Design considerations. I want the layout to be plain, basic, and very easy to follow.  I want the teachers to feel like the navigation of the pages is highly intuitive.  I want to minimize any struggle they may have in regards to backtracking and locating information
  • Limiting factors - The limiting factors are my minimal knowledge in web design.



Here is the Wire Frame






No comments:

Post a Comment